Friday, February 5, 2016

Valentine Mantel

Well it's almost here.  The "Love" day.  I usually don't decorate much for Valentine's Day but this year I was feeling it so I did some simple decor for the mantel.  I left the "snow" picture up because that's what it looks like here in Utah right now.

I made the banner by cutting triangles out of scrapbook paper and pinning it on jute with small clothes pins.  I had some red and black ribbon so I tied it on the jute in between each triangle. So simple and inexpensive.  But it does add the color and the cuteness I needed.


I had this little frame, so I painted it red and slipped a chalkboard into it.  Just drew a heart and that was that.


I searched for free printables for Valentine's day and found this one here. 

I purchased the "Love" wooden letters at the Quilted Bear.  Someone did a great job on those.


Just a little LOVE at my house.  Makes me happy!


Tell me, do you decorate for Valentine's Day?
Thanks for stopping by.





Linking with these great parties:
Grace at home
Link Party Palooza
That DIY Party
Inspire Me Monday
Trash 2 Treasure
Tutorials & Tips
Tutorial Tuesday
Wow Us Wednesday
Treasure Hunt Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment