Saturday, March 12, 2016

It doesn't always have to be a wreath.


When I saw the watering can that Jen did over at Tatertots & Jello I knew that is what I needed for my front porch. So I found my watering can at Tia Pan Trading along with the faux lavender. I already had this old frame and some yellow spray paint.  A little pink ribbon and that was that.  I love how it turned out.  So bright and springy!



I have this old barn door from my childhood home.  I put it on the front porch so I just change out what I put on it seasonally.



I am sure we will still be getting snow here.  So I won't put out any spring pillows for a while yet but it sure is fun to "think spring". 





Have put any "Spring" out yet?






Sharing with these blogs:
That DIY Party
Inspire Me Monday
MMM Block Party
Turorial Tuesday
Trash 2 Treasure
Show and Share
Wow Us Wednesday
Grace at Home
Link Party Palooza
The Best DIY Salvaged Junk










1 comments:

  1. I love the juxtaposition of this "wreath." So fun! That yellow really catches the eye. I'm crushing on those bent rusty nails on top of the gate. :)

    ReplyDelete